Do you want instant Facebook likes and followers to gain credibility when prospects visit your fan page? Read through to discover how to convert your Facebook profile to page likes.
Facebook provides you with the option to convert your current contact list to page likes without building an audience from scratch. Therefore, you don’t have to go through the endless task of inviting everyone to like your page. For example, sending multiple invitations can be annoying to your friends’ list, and you don’t want to be considered a spammer.
Why Should You Have a Facebook Fan Page?
Let’s look at the difference between a Facebook profile and a fan Page. A profile account is for personal use, designed to connect with friends and family. On the other hand, fan pages were created to help brands and businesses reach a large audience to increase awareness and sales.
The platform is mixed with a complete advertising structure that provides refined data related to a target audience. It also can be integrated with apps like Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger for ease of communication. Fan pages are beneficial for both large companies and small retailers; it works by displaying ads to a target audience who may be interested in what is being offered.
6 Major Differences Between a Facebook Fan Page and Profile
1. The amount of followings on your page is unlimited, but your profile can only take the maximum number of five thousand (5000) contacts.
2. Anyone can become a fan without your approval, but on a profile, a request needs to be sent, reviewed, and accepted.
3. A page allows you to assign different administrators, while a personal account can only be managed by you.
4. Fan pages allow third-party apps installation to enhance its function, but a profile does not.
5. A business page allows you to advertise with a unique Ad account to reach your target audience, but it is a no on a profile account.
6. You can use a page to promote your brand or business, while your profile allows you to reach family and friends.
Facebook Business Page Benefits
1. Go public by sharing your Page with everyone while keeping your profile for family and friends.
2. Reach more people by starting with your friends and followers, also get help reaching an even bigger community.
3. Track useful information through insights to see what people like on your Page to help you create even better posts.
4. Make money, only Pages have access to tools that can help you earn money from your posts.
Convert your Facebook Profile into a Fan Page
Following these steps will not erase your account, rather, it allows you to create a fan page with your current account details and converts your friends’ list to page likes and followings.
Note: I advise you have between 3000 to 5000 friends on your personal Facebook profile before you take these steps because it can only be done once. If you don’t have up to the above amount, then kindly grow your list by adding people of similar interests through Facebook pages and groups.
Finally, if your goal is to generate a relevant presence for your brand on Facebook, the best option is to create a fan page.